Nagma Hot in Saree Pics. Oh my God, this is amazing!


Nagma Hot and Beautiful actress in 1990s looked absolutely sensational in Saree as she exhibited her curvaceous form. A single glance at her and you’ll be mesmerized. Oh my God, this is amazing! 

Nagma, now a politician, made her debut opposite Salman Khan in Baghi – A Rebel For Love previously appeared in Bollywood, Tollywood, Kollywood, Sandalwood and Bhojpuri Movies. There were rumors regards Nagma extra-marital affairs in the past  that she was in relationship with Sharath Kumar, Saurav Ganguly, Majoj Tiwari and Ravi Kishan.

Though Nagma never accepted her relationship with the Bhojpuri star, Ravi openly talked about it. In one of his previous interviews, Ravi opened up about his relationship with Nagma and said,

"My friends and family are aware of my relationship with Nagma. My wife has accepted Nagma as a beautiful part of my life. I don't lie to my wife about her. She's gracious enough to accept that there can be a special relationship between a man and a woman outside of marriage. I'm not the first nor the last married man to have an intimate relationship with another woman.”

Getting candid about their intimate relationship, Ravi further added,

"Nagma accepts that I wouldn't leave my wife and children. We're living in the moment. We don't even talk about the future. In fact, Nagma comes home and often cooks along with my wife. My wife has full faith in me. And I'd never let her down. In fact, she encourages me to sign films with Nagma. 'Your friendship shows in your work,' she says. My wife doesn't think of Nagma as a home-breaker."

Nagma sizzled in Bikini in the past in movies like Basha, Yalgaar, Varasudu, etc.,

Tags: Entertainment News Gossip Celebrity, Buy Saree Online at Amazon, Trending Now, figure size, Elon Musk Quotes of Motivation, Nagma Pregnant

Image source / picture credit: ragalahari

News Source:
1. https://www.bollywoodshaadis.com/articles/nagma-and-her-controversial-love-life-8864