FATHER QUOTES and Sayings YOU must read once!

50 Famous Father Quotes and Sayings on Son, Daughter that are truly inspiring one: 
Father Quotes
Father is an awesome persons who brought you into this world and  plays an extremely significant role for your well-being and success and desperately deserves a medal as he sacrifices his life to shape your future bright.

According to research, Children with Father perform well in school. Apart from it, he also plays an crucial role in encouraging their children to take risk and develop independent thinking which will helps them in adulthood too.

Father's Day – a day devoted to dads around the world. Started in the Year 1908, it is celebrated every year on the third Sunday of June. This year, it will fall on June 16. It's a day to make your fathers feel special. Fathers dedicate their lives for the prosperity of their children. They work, care, share and are always the first ones to rise up to any crisis. Lately it became a global phenomenon with customised theme-based gifts, cards, dinners, shopping vouchers and vacations planned around it. It is a day to spend time with your dad and do his favourite things together.

Below are some of the famous quotes about Father:

1. DAD A Son's first Hero. A Daughter's first Love.

2. My Father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.

3. Daddy, I may find my Prince but you will always be my King.

4. The Love between a Father and Daughter is Forever.

5. Some people don't believe in Heroes, but they haven't met my dad.

6. Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.

7. A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.
Happy Father's Day 2019

8. The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family.

9. Dad Quote: The greatest gift I ever had came from God; I call him Dad!

10. My fingers may be small but i can still wrap Daddy around them.

11. My Father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.

12. A father is a man who puts photos in his wallet where his money used to be.

13. A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be.

14. When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.

15. A good father is a man who supports his children even when he has no money.

16. One father is worth more than a hundred school masters.

17. I Love you Dad: My father is a man like no other. He gave me life, nurtured me, taught me, dressed me, fought for me, held me, shouted at me. kissed at me, but most importantly loved me unconditionally. There are not enough words I can say to describe just how important my father was to me, and what a powerful influence he continues to be..

18. A Dad is someone who holds you when you cry. Scolds you when you break the rules, shines with pride when you succeed. and has faith in you even when you fail.

19. Some super Heroes don't have capes... they are called Dad.

20. I smile because you are my father. I laugh because there's nothing you can do about it.

21. The best dads get promoted to Grandpa.

22. No one in this world can love a girl more than her father.

23. A Father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.

24. No matter how old she may be, sometimes a girl just needs her dad.

25. I have had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.

26. The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature.

27. I gave my father $100 and said, "Buy yourself something that will make your life easier." So he went out and bought a present for my mother.

28. The older I get, the smarter my Dad gets.

29. A great Dad makes memories.  Goes on great adventures always put his family first. Makes sacrifices. Is patient, always has the time for his kids. Is a great teacher. Loves his kids and their mother unconditionally.

30. Love your parents. We are so busy growing up. We often forget they are also growing old.

31. Fathers: be your daughter's ist love. Open doors for her, pull her seat out and talk to/treat her with the utmost respect...set expectations on how a man should treat a lady, and she will never settle for anything less.

32. He values us. He loves us. Each daughter of God is beloved by him and he desires to see us all succeed.

33. Dad your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.

34. I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well.

35. The first half of our lives are ruined by our parents, the second half by your children.

36. Happy Father's Day: Up near the surface their love is distinct, Like a garden surveyed in the sun, in which seedtime and full bloom are credibly linked by consciousness shared and hard won. Deep down below, where the world is a dream, And the dream is a world of its own, All manner of memories the moments redeem. In a place where one's never alone.

37. My Dad is simply the greatest man I have ever known and I am so proud to call him mine.

38. Dear dad, every time I whine for not having something I want I just look at your picture to realize that I actually have everything I could ever ask for.

39. The greatest thing a Father can do to his children is to Love their Mother.

40. A Father's Love is reflected in the eyes of his children.

41. Old as she was, she still missed her Daddy.

42. When you teach your son, you teach your son's son.

43. Father: Forever with his family, Always there for you no matter what, The only one who's there, he's my here till the end, encouraging in everything I do, really the only one... no one can beat him he's the best!!!

44. I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection.

45. The greatest gift I ever had came from God; I call him Dad!

46. After I lost my father, I thought I couldn't do this without him.

47. Any fool can be a father, but it takes a real man to be a Daddy!

48. The one who raises a child can be called a Father. Not the one who helped make it.

49. You know you have been a good father when your daughter sees you as her ideal man.

50. A father is a man who expects his son to be a good a man as he meant to be.

As a protector, he loves you with lots of affection, teaches you to cultivate good habits. Can you devote as much time as possible to spend with your father who work and earn paychecks sacrifices everything for your necessaries and luxuries like food, house bills, lights, car, insurance, etc., to make you happy. In fact, there has been no greater influence than father in any one's life?

Tags: dad inspirational quotes, father daughter quotes and sayings, father quotes from daughter, famous quotes about fathers, fathers day quotes from daughter, i love my dad quotes from daughter, missing father quotes, literary quotes about fathers, fatherhood, father quotes for whatsapp status, Happy Father's Day 2022, 2022 Quotes, Father's Day Quotes 2022. 100 Best Quotes by Famous People