CHARLIE CHAPLIN Quotes on Love, Life and Inspiration. SMILE Please!

Sir Charlie Chaplin lived 88 years. He left us some inspirational statements you must read once!

Charlie Chaplin Quotes

Charlie Chaplin Quotes

1. Nothing is forever in this world, even our problems.

2. I love walking in the rain because no one can see my tears.

3. A Day without laugh is the day totally wasted.

4. Six biggest Doctors in the world: Sun, Rest, Exercise, Diet, Self-Respect, Friends. Stick to them at all stages in your life and enjoy a health life. 

5. I have many problems in my life. But my lips don't know that. They always smile. 

6. Your Future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow.

7. As I began to love myself, I found that anguish and emotional suffering are only warning signs that I was living against my own trut. Today I know, this is authenticity.

8. The best thing in life is to go ahead with all your plans and your dreams, to embrace life and live everyday with passion, to lose and still keep the faith and to win while being grateful.

9. Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.

10. The most sweet-hearted people are the most mistreated people.

11. You need power, only when you want to do something harmful. Otherwise, Love is enough to get everything done.

12. My pain may be the reason for somebody's laugh. But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody's pain.

13. A man's true character comes out when he's drunk.

14. My only enemy is TIME. 

15. We think too much and feel too little.

One of the most important figures on the planet and in the history of the film industry, Sir Charles Spencer Chaplin KBE (16 April 1889 – 25 December 1977) was an English comic actor, filmmaker, and composer who rose to fame in the era of silent film.

Charlie Chaplin Films include  The Immigrant (1917), The Kid (1921), A Woman of Paris (1923), The Gold Rush (1925), The Circus (1928), City Lights (1931), Modern Times (1936), The Great Dictator (1940), Monsieur Verdoux (1947), Limelight (1952), A King in New York (1957), A Countess from Hong Kong (1967), etc., 

Tags: motion pictures, friendship, motivation, charlie Chaplin marriage, 100 Best Quotes by Famous People, Elon Musk Quotes of Motivation